   RE: [xml-dev] XML/RDF

At 11/4/02 03:30 PM, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>I remember a thread on this list in which
>someone said it was easy to make an XML
>document "RDF friendly" and I asked how.
>John replied with a concise answer and no
>one seemed to object.

That's what's so funny about this current thread--John's reply to you
(http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200208/msg01292.html) was precisely
what inspired the article (and obviously, its title), and the article was
essentially a padded version of that reply, with more examples and
explanation and another guideline or two based on further reflection added.
Simon even responded to that original set of guidelines
(http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200208/msg01293.html), but only had
a problem with the "Eschew mixed content" one at the time.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii
(bobdc e-mail address used only for mailing lists)