   Is there a parser?

Hello Gurus?

I have a situation to create an XML output based on a
DTD and pipe delimited data file, meaning the inputs
are a DTD which is variable and a pipe delimited file
with data for the tags in the DTD, the output should
be an XML file.

I have not heard of any pre-build general program
(kinda parser) to do this function. I wanted to double
check with ya all.

Any input would be highly useful.

Thanks in advance,
Muru