   Problems using XML Schema validated input document with Xerces

Title: Message
Hi all,

I have an XML Schema that includes element with optional attribute in a different namespace than the main document. When I validate a document against it and then have a look at it (instead of sending it to Xalan for transformation) I notice that the attributes have been created with the default or fixed values included but the namespace seems to be wrong.

Any ideas?

H. Adam van den Hoven

Web Developer

Credit Union Central of BC