From: "Empowering You" <pam@empoweringyou.com>
To: "'Didier PH Martin'" <martind@netfolder.com>
Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 10:09 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Microsoft's vision of data and the role of XML in
that context

Didier,

Did I hear right (in the VSLIVE video) - is Microsoft essentially abandoning
SOAP in favor of other technologies in .NET?

Thank you!!!!   The VSLIVE video
http://www.fawcette.com/reports/vsliveor/2002/09_18_02/keynote/ was a great
resource on where Microsoft is going with XML.  It answered so many
questions I have.  And also provided more questions - like the SOAP one
above.

Thanks,
Pam

Pam Ammond
Empowering You!
website: http://www.empoweringyou.com
Please buy the "Wow! Look At Windows XP" book I wrote at
http://www.windowsxpbook.com