   Re: [xml-dev] XML/RDF

[[
"At the doctor's office, Lucy instructed her Semantic Web agent
 through her handheld Web browser. The agent promptly retrieved
information about Mom's prescribed treatment from the doctor's
agent, looked up several lists of providers, and checked for
the ones in-plan for Mom's insurance within a 20-mile radius
of her home and with a rating of excellent or very good on
trusted rating services. It then began trying to find a match
between available appointment times (supplied by the agents of
individual providers through their Web sites) and Pete's and
Lucy's busy schedules.  "

then I expect to cash in my Enron stock at a profit in order to
buy one of those SW-enabled PDAs Real Soon Now :-)
]]

I'd keep your Enron stock if I were you :-))

There's a _huge_ whole in the above called "trusted rating service" which
hasen't been designed yet... except that you can just *ask* your family doc,
and you'll likely get a better answer than your browser can give.

Jonathan

http://www.jonathanborden-md.com
http://www.erieneurosurgery.com
http://www.openhealth.org