   XML Schema

Hi,

<xs:element name="APIMsg">
       <xs:complexType>
        <xs:sequence>
       <xs:attribute name="ApiName" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
      <xs:attribute name="ApiReturnType" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
       <xs:element ref="Argument"  minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
       </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
 </xs:element>
  <xs:element name="Argument">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:choice>
     <xs:element ref="Vector" />
     <xs:element ref="HashMap" />
     <xs:element ref="xsd:string" /> ----- (How can I refer to the primitive
types directly (using something like xsd:lang) or do I need to have a  separate
reference of int,boolean,float etc.)
     <xs:element ref="Object" />
     <xs:element ref="Array" />
      </xs:choice>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

1. I have an element APIMsg which has two attributes "ApiName" and
"ApiReturnType". The element Argument can be anything - Vector, HashMap,Array,
    Java bean Object or the primitive types (int,string,boolean etc). I want to
specify the same using choice and ref. Do we have anything we can refer to for
    the primitive types rather than separately adding to the choice.

2. Another query is that whether XML Schemas have any support for
Vectors/HashMaps type of comples objects (other than xsd:anyType)

Regards
Ashish Rajvanshi