   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema

Hi Henry,

   Thanks for your response. I have some more queries to ask. Actually we are
using Castor Libraries for marshalling/unmarshalling and Castor can not
unmarshal java.lang.Object (hence the limitation on not using xsd:anyType) . If
I proceed with

  <xs:element name="Argument">
   <xs:complexType mixed="true">
    <xs:sequence>
     <xs:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

the given approach then does xs:any going to have similar problems with Castor
or is it going to work fine. Can it support structures like HashMaps of Vectors
of beans.

Secondly, as I wrote "Argument " can be either complex/simple while the above
snippet just has the option for complex type.

Regards and Thanks
Ashish Rajvanshi

ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 11/12/2002 02:47:19 PM