   Any interest in a full-day hands-on XSL-FO tutorial at XML'2002? (XML-De

The slate of tutorials for the upcoming XML'2002 conference in Baltimore
December 8-13 is at:

   http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/schedule.asp

I am teaching a full-day hands-on XSLT/XPath tutorial on Sunday Dec. 8:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptuxsyl.htm

The organizers tell me there is no room for another tutorial on Monday on
their programme.

If enough people write me personally expressing interest in attending a
full-day hands-on XSL-FO tutorial on Monday Dec. 9, I will look into
finding a room (perhaps at the same hotel or somewhere close by) and
running it myself:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

The full-day tutorial fee is between US$350 and US$400 based on whether or
not you are an IDEAlliance member.

Please contact me with your considered intention of attending ... I would
hate to go to the effort of arranging this only to find people don't show
up and I end up out of pocket.  If I can swing the room, A/V and handouts,
we'll do it ... I will need to be paid in advance to cover the costs.

I know it is a very short time to consider this, but I think it is worth
trying.  Please let me know by November 22 if you are interested.

Thanks!

....................... Ken

p.s. the XSLT/XPath course is already confirmed and there is still room in
the class for additional students

cc: XML-Dev, XSL-LIST, WWW-XSL-FO, Yahoo-XSL-FO, XML-L, XML-Newbies, XML-Doc

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO:
-                             North America:  Feb 3 - Feb 7,2003

G. Ken Holman               mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.        http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0  +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                     Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                             Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-10-1             Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Next conference training:                    2002-12-08,03-03,06