   RE: [xml-dev] Changing XForms 1.0 Semantics in XPath 1.0?

MDubinko@cardiff.com (Micah Dubinko) writes:
>An XForms processor would effectively keep form data in (at least) one
>internal document per <xforms:model>. Each document has one root node.
>Multi-namespace doesn't have any bearing on this.

I think this is the only place where I have much difficulty.  The notion
of "internal documents" is interesting, and lets you do a lot of this
more simply, but it's not immediately intuitive.

Once I get past that, my only real question is whether these things need
to be considered separate documents per se, as XPath and XPointer seem
capable of pointing into structures (external parsed entities) with more
than one root element.  Since it's synthetic anyway... but there may be
a good reason for separate "documents" that I'm just not seeing.

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether