   Re: [xml-dev] RDF and the new releases

On Sunday 17 November 2002 00:20, lists@amadan.net wrote:

> Now, why would a working group see fit to define a entirely new
> syntax for tests cases when it alrady had a syntax?

They needed a syntax not as powerfull as n3 or whatever to do the test cases,
otherwise coming up with impossible (but maybe irrelevant) test cases would
be common.

> Scrap what exactly? RDF/XML is a serialization for RDF - it's not
> RDF.

Yes! I can't figure out why people focus on syntax without solving core
problems before that. Perhaps the new test-case syntax is a temporary medium
for that.

Regards,

Manos