   Re: [xml-dev] RDF for unstructured databases, RDF for axiomatic systems

Shelley Powers wrote:

>No seriously, my biggest concern recently is that there seems to be an
>assumption that those who are interested in RDF are seeking to replace
>straight XML uses with RDF/XML.

You know what they say about making assumptions...
But when you see:

1. RSS 1.0 - Take an existing widely deployed format and refactor it to
be RDF/XML.
2. This article:   http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/30/rdf-friendly.html
3. The attempted refactoring of RDDL to be RDF.

It certainly does 'look' like those who are interested in RDF are
seeking to replace
straight XML uses with RDF/XML.

    -joe

--