   RE: [xml-dev] Why RDF is hard

>For those who think in triples, RDF is a delight.  I just wish those
>people would recognize that a lot of people cannot and will not be
>joining them in that delight.

html hasChild head
head hasChild title
title hasChild "My response"
html hasChild body
body hasChild "I entirely agree that triples are a god-awful way of trying
to look at anything with more than trivial structure. But as with complex
RDF/XML that's a problem with the visualization rather than the structure.
It would be difficult to build a piece of furniture given just the parts
list and verbal instructions, so that's why flatpacks include diagrams. Even
then, the shelves don't look like the picture..."