   Re: [xml-dev] HELP PLEASE with links (please dont send blank response)

rcxau@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> How do I include a link to another document in XML?
>
> The link is in the XML file linking to another document
>     like a Link to another file <anotherfile.html> in HTML. except I
> want to use the XML equivalent
>
> I don't want to use XML Namespaces as they do not work properly for
> this purpose
>
> RCXAU - http://vrtech_tripod.com/

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=xml+linking&meta=

returns:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Linking

If you want to do linking without namespaces, then just put an address
in an attribute. It won't be "standard" but the standard way depends on
namespaces.

  Paul Prescod