   What are the arguments *for* XHTML 2.0?

I know that there are several supporters of XTHML 2.0 on the list and at
least one or two who are actively involved in its development.

I would like to ask the straightforward question: "What are the strongest
arguments for continuing development of XHTML 2.0?".

What are the characteristics of XHTML 2.0 that make you conclude that XHTML
2.0 is an appropriate way forward?

Andrew Watt