   Re: [xml-dev] What are the arguments *for* XHTML 2.0?

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com writes:
>Another formulation might be, "Starting with a clean sheet of paper,
>does it make sense to develop XHTML further?".

I'm afraid I don't find that question meaningful.

We're not starting with a clean sheet of paper, and starting over in the
existing context seems quite plainly the surest route to accomplishing
nothing at all.

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid: is another possibility altogether