   Re: [xml-dev] RDF for unstructured databases, RDF for axiomatic

Jonathan Borden scripsit:

> There isn;t much point in discussing either of these topics further, they
> are included in RDF for legacy purposes but left *undefined*. This is a
> polite way of saying that both of the above are *useless* -- you can't even
> argue the topic, because the WD gives no meaning over which to argue -- the
> ultimate in damned by faint praise.

Umm, I think you are severely over-interpreting.  It's quite common for
a formal semantics to be incomplete, either because the omitted items
are intractable, or because they're just too annoying to specify.
That doesn't mean they aren't part of the deal.

--
Business before pleasure, if not too bloomering long before.
        --Nicholas van Rijn