   RE: [xml-dev] RDF for unstructured databases, RDF for axiomatic

Thanks for the pointer Jonathan, I think I mentioned I'm still plowing
through the new suite.

I certainly wouldn't have taken the same interpretation. If this is for
legacy purpose only then I would have expected an explicit statement of its
deprecation, however gentle.

Ok, so how does one tell where a statement came from?

Let's say I have a triple database for my address book. My auntie sends me
her contact details in an RDF document. Shortly after sending, she realises
that she made a mistake on the address and so corrects this and send the new
document. Unfortunately, I receive the second document before the first. The
documents each contain a datestamp, expressed as an RDF statement about that
document. I have received all the information necessary, but how do I know
from the triples I've received which is the current address?

Cheers,
Danny.

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer