   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] Lucid XML Data Manager new release

 From: "announce" <fildren@yahoo.fr>

> Lucid XML Data Manager is integrated to Lucid e-Globalizer, the global
> solution enabling multilingual content management for pluri-media publishing
> and brings therefore the determinant element for companies aiming at a
> rational, lucid, secured and dynamic worldwide communication.

My response is that that pluri-determinant companies aiming at multilingual
worldwide enabling management should bring dynamic global content
integration aims to secured publishing.  Could it be that multi-element,
rabid solutions integrate to solution management publishing element companies
for pluri-lingual management management?

Out of the frying pan,
Buzz Petard
(not speaking on anyone's behalf)