Sent: Saturday, 23 November 2002 07:52
Subject: [xml-dev] Can anyone shed light on this issue?

Can anyone shed light on this issue?

Message 1 (#231770) by "Alex Shiell, ITS, EC, SE" <alex.shiell@s...> on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:36:02
I've just upgraded to IE6... now when i try to run a client side XML
application, after a while I start getting "Attempt to modify a read-only
node" whenever I try to modify the value of a node.  I have to restart the
machine, and then it works for a while and it happens again.

I used to get this with IE5, but installing the SP sorted it out... there
is no higher SP for IE6 that I can install.  any ideas anyone?  someone
must have experienced this!

cheers

Do you Yahoo!?