   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services -- The City of Jericho?

finally an analyst who knows what he's talking about ->
 "Web services needs surrounding infrastructure, such as charging models
and the development of grid computing. Strong parallel technologies are
still developing," said Butler.

grid computing - that's what we need!

/m

Martin Klang