   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services -- The City of Jericho?

i too felt the implied smile(y).  To get bacc, however, to your, (mike's) earlier post, you mentioned (in concise detail) some of the supporting technologies' ups & downs;  My question now is, what role does security play in all this?  How secure is the 'city'?

One,

 Mike Champion <mc@xegesis.org> wrote:

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:35:32 +0000 (GMT), wrote:

> grid computing - that's what we need!

Uhh, was there an implied smiley there? I'm having a hard time seeing grid
computing
as the Next Big Thing. An interesting thing, certainly useful in some
ulti-
hi tech scearios ... but the savior of web services or the internet
industry
from the hype collapse?

manager:

-- m a r l o n . n e l s o n