   Re: [xml-dev] xml for stock exchange

** Reply to message from Majd Ud Din <mdmajd@yahoo.com> on Sat, 23 Nov 2002
14:19:31 -0800 (PST)

> can anybody tell me about any standard xml existence to be used for stock exchange related websites

There is no single ML that does everything you could need for a stock exchange
related website.  MDDL might be a good start (http://www.mddl.org) to provide
the stock prices, indices, etc., but it is impossible to say without knowing
the full content that your website requires.

Anthony B. Coates, Information & Software Architect
MDDL Editor (Market Data Definition Language)