   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services -- The City of Jericho?

> On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:35:32 +0000 (GMT), <martin@hack.org> wrote:
>

> > grid computing - that's what we need!
>
> Uhh, was there an implied smiley there?  I'm having a hard time seeing grid
> computing
> as the Next Big Thing.

Why should we need smileys to mark obvious sarcasm, especially on such an
erudite list as this one is?

Really.  This is the sort of thing that made me start using smileys last year,
despite my strong distaste for them.  It seems on e-mail the literal gives no
quarter to figure.

:-(

Tour of 4Suite - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/10/16/py-xml.html
Proper XML Output in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/py-xml.html