   Re: [xml-dev] Converting XML Schema to DTD

WebSphere Studio Application Developer will convert from DTD to Schema to
DTD.

There may be other tools, but that is one I know of.

Thanks,
Mike

                      "Adam van den
                      Hoven"                   To:       "'XML Dev'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
                      <list@adamvandenh        cc:
                      oven.com>                Subject:  [xml-dev] Converting XML Schema to DTD

                      11/26/2002 09:33
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      list

Hey all,

Does anyone have know of a tool that will generate a DTD from an xml
Schema? I've made very nice schemas but in order to easily create a
template for our content management system, I need a DTD.

I could always create an over defined instance of the schema and use one of
my tools to build a schema for it but it seems to me that I'd miss more
than I'd catch.

Any ideas?

H. Adam van den Hoven<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
Web Developer
Credit Union Central of BC