   Re: [xml-dev] A question about XML browsers/editors

> Are there some such XML browser/editor that searches
> all paths to a specified element and expands only those
> paths while keeping other subtrees fold?

The newly released version '0.9' of the open source eXchaNGeR
XML-Browser/Editor, should have the functionality you described...

http://xngr.org/

The XML Viewer part of the application allows you to specify a XPath
expression on the toolbar like, "//title/", this results in the following
tree:

<bib>                  <!-- expand -->
 <book>                <!-- expand -->
  <title>...</title>   <!-- expand + selected -->
  +<publisher>         <!-- fold -->
 </book>
 +<article>            <!-- fold -->
</bib>

To bring up the XML Viewer, select the "Details" menu-item for a document.

Please let me know if there are any problems,
Edwin