   Re: [xml-dev] SVG 1.1 on RELAX-NG

Yutaka Furubayashi <lena@mb3.sppd.ne.jp> wrote:

> By the way, I made a set of SVG 1.1 Schemas with RELAX-NG,
> based on a working draft.
> This set of schemas are in the following URI:
>
> http://www3.sppd.ne.jp/lena/relax-ng/svg11/

A while ago I also wrote RELAX NG schemas for SVG 1.1, including
SVG 1.1 Basic and SVG 1.1 Tiny, based on CR version.  I plan to
update them to PR version shortly.

    http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/schemas/rng/svg11/

> If possible, could you give me know some advices ?

I defined "basic" modules first and then extended them rather than
defining "full" modules independently, but maybe that's not quite
flexible.  So you might want to choose a different way, if you plan
to also define schemas for SVG 1.1 Basic and SVG 1.1 Tiny.

--
Masayasu Ishikawa