   RE: [xml-dev] bohemians, gentry

Norman Walsh wrote:

>You want the opposite of "make sure this schema has been applied." You
>want "make sure no schema has been applied." This is the "my
>stylesheet only works on strings" option.

How about the "I pull the strings my Stylesheet works on" option?

I can't help but notice that many people in the xslt community seem to
feel the same as David about this matter, assuming of course that they
are among the members of the community that are even aware of the issue.
It could be that everyone is just ill-advised regarding this, but
opinion so heavily weighted on one side should cause me to assume that
there might be something to it.