   Validating XML

Hi All,

I am a newbie to the XML world  . i am asked to develop a application which involves XML and schemas and i have the following doubts.. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

TIA.

Question
=======

1. Can parts of a XML file be validated against different schema's ? I have a huge XML file coming in from 3rd party agency that contains information about multiple applications that the company deals with.

Each application have their own schema and parts of the XML file needs to be validated for correctness against these application schemas.

Thanks again for any help
Jaywanth