len

From: Paul Prescod [mailto:paul@prescod.net]

I'm at a conference where I'm listening to Oracle talk about the XML
support in their database after last night I heard how Word has XML
built in. People are here from health care to legal to military to
entertainment. Most programmers working on interesting new applications
use XML for some bit of it, if only their build system or configuration
file. And there is no sign of growth slowing or stopping.

That's broad acceptance.