   Re: [xml-dev] Internal entities removed from XML?

>For the case of internal entities, the text can still be all in a single buffer
>in my suggestion shows.  I was trying to point out that the claims that
>supporting (internal) entity references for documents that normally won't
>have entity references *must* cause significant increase in space or
>performance seem to fail to take into account some implementation
>techniques.

I must have missed it.  Either you inline expand and get all the text
in one buffer, you you do SAX style multiple calls or force the app
to do the multiple calls by putting in a marker.

I'll grant that you can avoid inefficiency by increasing code size.
        /r$