   can we load xsl as a string in xmldom....

  set  style = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
    style.async = false
    style.load styleFile

this code is to used to load the xsl file in dom ... where the styleFile is
the path of xsl file ... i there any way that we should give the whole xsl
as a string after reading the xsl file through fso in that string.

PLZ HELP