   OT: The Jeanie Johnston Sails

This affects mostly VRMLers, but it is good to note
where good things were done with the tools spawned
of the Internet.  With X3D now enabling real time
3D from XML tools, I look back to when that was
just another Sounds Good Maybe Later notion.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TRAVEL/01/13/ireland.ship.reut/index.html

It was five years ago that we went to Ireland with IrishSpace
to help support this project.  Easier and more exciting times,
but hopeful.

len