   RE: Poll (was: Seeking advice on handling large industry-standard XML da

> See this insightful article from Sean McGrath:
>
> http://www.propylon.com/news/ctoarticles/Zen_and_the_Art_of_Mo
> torcycle_Manuals_20020822.html

Yeah, I read this.  In this case, though, the markup decisions have been
done.  The question is how best to process the markup. And there is no one
answer, but maybe there's a trend.

I can see Sean's point about XSLT not being hte One True Way.  I tried
number 3 already (but in reverse): if you're docs are in any way similar,
then you have one helluva XSLT script to write.  On the other hand, what's
better?  DOM? Data binding?

I see pipelining as an enabling technology rather than a solution in itself,
but maybe I have blinkers on.