   RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?

dareo@microsoft.com (Dare Obasanjo) writes:
>XML-DEVers sure like to go off the deep end when someone challenges
>their sacred cow.

I think it's a side-effect of watching people who claim they have a clue
about XML demonstrate repeatedly that the only way they see XML is
through glasses that have nothing to do with markup.

Bosworth keeps saying what programmers want to hear, whether or not it
makes any sense for the non-programming medium he's supposedly
describing.  It's about as exciting as listening to Joe Lieberman talk
about what's wrong with television.

At least I haven't seen Bosworth make any grand claims to have "the
essence of XML".

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!