   RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?

  • To: "W. E. Perry" <wperry@fiduciary.com>,"XML DEV" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:57:00 -0800

My current thinking and that of many of my colleagues is available for all to peruse at

  http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/19/datamodel.html

As for whom to contact with regards to our (Microsoft's) XML processing technologies you can email me directly or post on one of our message boards[0] or newsgroups[1] about XML in the .NET Framework. If you are not one of our customers then I doubt that you care what my opinion or that of my colleagues is about how to process and manipulate XML.

[0] http://gotdotnet.com/Community/MessageBoard/MessageBoard.aspx?ID=207
[1] http://groups.google.com/groups?q=microsoft.public.dotnet.xml