   Re: [xml-dev] Facts to Support RAND? was: Re: [xml-dev] more patent fun

> laws.  So where it might have been "the right thing to do", now it
> is a business loss to do because licensing is more profitable than
> paying out to create specifications for competitors to build to.

Or it might be a business win because now we'll get 10% of a $bn market
than 90% of a $10M market.

Ya never know.  We do know that, so far, RF has worked; the only thing
we know about RAND is that customer choice will be limited.
	/r$