   RE: [xml-dev] Which XML Processor is behaving correctly.

I believe parser A is correct and parser B is not. We currently do not
handle this case correctly in the most recent versions of MSXML. The XML
parser in the System.Xml namespace of the .NET Framework handles this
correctly.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he

rights.