   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Trang (multi-format schema converter)

James Clark scripsit:

> I am happy to announce a new release of Trang, my multi-format schema
> converter.

Hurrah!

> A schema written in any of the supported schema languages can be
> converted into any of the other supported schema languages, except
> that W3C XML Schema is supported for output only, not for input.

IMHO it would be very useful to allow WXS input (in case you were considering
not doing it), simply because an existing project could readily transition
from WXS to RNG using such a tool.  As things now stand, new projects that
start work in RNG can produce WXS as a sort of compiled output, which is
useful but incomplete.

Yes, I'm willing to make more work for you....

--
Some people open all the Windows;       John Cowan
wise wives welcome the spring           jcowan@reutershealth.com