   Re: Binary Encoding using Base64

Jason:

> I must be missing something fundamental but I just don't see it.......

I'm not a fan of VB, so I can't help you here....but do keep in mind that,
contrary to the Base64 encoding spec, Microsoft embeds <cr><lf> characters
in the output....at least their .NET web services implementation does, which
can cause interoperability problems if you're sending Base64-encoded info to
a different platform.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com