   Physics Markup Language research

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Physics Markup Language research
  • From: "Vaccariello, John" <jvaccariello@national.aaa.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:27:25 -0500

Title: Physics Markup Language research

I am helping a student with research on the Physics Markup Language discussed in 1998 but have found very little information about it since that first

Idea surfaced. Does anyone have info regarding its fizzle out or info on where there might be some activity on this topic.

I have already checked the xml coverpages and the xml.org sites and tried searching but maybe I am looking for the wrong info. Any help would be appreciated..

John Vaccariello
jvaccariello@national.aaa.com