Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Physics Markup Language research
- From: "Vaccariello, John" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:27:25 -0500
- Thread-index: AcLG4cJtBPB74n/8QlO4Y+dQWQN9Iw==
- Thread-topic: Physics Markup Language research
Title: Physics Markup Language research
I am helping a student with research on the Physics Markup Language discussed in 1998 but have found very little information about it since that first
Idea surfaced. Does anyone have info regarding its fizzle out or info on where there might be some activity on this topic.
I have already checked the xml coverpages and the xml.org sites and tried searching but maybe I am looking for the wrong info. Any help would be appreciated..