From: Wannheden, Knut
To: XML Dev
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 5:12 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] find and replace using xpath

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody knows about a tool that will let me find and
replace stuff in an XML document using XPath.  Finding things using XPath
seems to be integrated in many XML IDEs, but I've never seen the ability to
replace the matches then...  Ideally it should be possible to specify the
replacement as a relative XPath.