   Re: [xml-dev] Blaming the programmers (was Re: malfunctioning, evil adul

In a message dated 31/01/2003 16:16:06 GMT Standard Time, seairth@seairth.com writes:

Here's an odd notion:  use XML for what it's good for and nothing more.

Sean,

Superficially a great idea. But when we on this list and other lists (including TAG) can't (as far as I can see) agree what a "resource" or "URI" are then what hope have we of agreeing what is "good"? :)

Andrew Watt
"XHTML 2.0 - the W3C leading the Web to its full potential ... to implement yesterday's technology tomorrow"