   [ANN] Sarissa, a cross browser JS API for DOM extentions

  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: [ANN] Sarissa, a cross browser JS API for DOM extentions
  • From: "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbatsis@netsmart.gr>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:14:15 +0200

(repost, used unsubscribed mail address the first time)

Those of you out there scripting XML on the client-side might find this
usefull. Sarissa is a JavaScript library for scripting XML
under Moz and IE. Methods to obtain DOM Document/XMLHTTP objects,
Synchronous/asynchronous loading, XSLT transformations, implementation
of some IE extentions for Moz, NodeType constants for IE...

This is an alpha release and I hope people will come up with feedback on
bugs and suggestions.

Distributed under the GPL, but I may consider other licenses as well.

More at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sarissa

Enjoy!

Manos