   Boringness (was Re: [xml-dev] Flame bait du jour)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:46:17 -0800, Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Forwarded "XML Sucks" articles aren't really worth discussing.

FWIW, I thought it was a different twist on "XML Sucks."  If he thinks it
sucks because it's boring, I think he's wrong -- the power of XML comes
from the fact that the most useful parts are utterly boring.  The parts
that I think suck are the "interesting" parts.

But I guess it's meta-boring to talk about what is boring :-)