Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] The subsetting has begun
- From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:57:51 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Red Bridge Interactive, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
On Wednesday 26 February 2003 03:01 pm, Sean McGrath wrote:
> >The XML instance is neither a tree nor a directed acyclic graph.
> The instance is UnicodeWithAngleBrackets for sure. But an XML compliant
> parser much turn this mixture into a tree. If it can't, surely, the instance
> is not WF?
Note the term "parser" there. If I choose to treat an XML document as a Troff
document, is it equally a tree?