Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Danny Ayers" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:30:46 -0800
- Thread-index: AcLjfaijwrcEvCtZRjmic4OwcE64jQAAaGgQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Danny Ayers [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 5:12 PM
> To: email@example.com
> > Who, BTW, firmly agrees with other posters in that using
> comments as
> > start-tags and end-tags is a Really Bad Idea.
> Who, BTW, hadn't looked too closely at what was being done
> (shame on MS),
I'm curious, where exactly is the bad practice that calls for shame on
Microsoft's behalf? Since when was placing comments in an XML file a bad
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
We pick our friends. We pick our enemies. God picks our next door
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no