   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?

Thanks.

btw, by strange coincidence I just saw some other .Net config files for the
first time (this time Web.config), as details on

"Server Error in '/' Application."

http://auto.search.msn.com/response.asp?MT=y2net.net&srch=5&prov=&utf8