   Re: [xml-dev] Help!!

At 2003-03-10 22:53 +0530, Sidhartha Tripathy wrote:
>I want to represent some unicode characters taking from a properties file.
>the format of unicode character in properties file is like this
>
>\uFFE2
>\uFF80
>\uFF93
>
>is it possible to represent their actual character using xml and xsl???

Use ¬ タ and モ respectively as this is the way
arbitrary hexadecimal character references are written in clear text in
XML.  Since an XSLT stylesheet is just an XML file, you would use the same
method.

I hope this helps.

................ Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO
                              North America:      June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/bc