   Re: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com writes:

> Doesn't the sentence, "The problem is
> that the mailing list is mismanaged, broken, unreliable, inaccessible, and
> really ought to find a new home with competent grownup minders." suggest just
> a tinge of overreaction?

No.

I've had trouble posting to the list in the past and the best OASIS
could do for me was say maybe my mail server was broken -- and no
further response to either me or SUN's representatives (I was visiting
in Burlington at the time).

List archives, when you can get to them, use some of he worst CSS I've
seen, and manage to crash my Netscape. That from an organization for
advancement of standards.

Ari.