-----Original Message-----
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
>I was auto-unsubscribed when the list was less than
>six months old.  I could not resubscribe.
>I subscribed from my work account.  That one
>still works.

I've been forwarding messages for people who can't get on the list for a
while now, notably Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead.  I think Mike
Champion's done that a few times, including one for Lauren Wood today.

While we discuss this, I'll be happy to forward messages for anyone who
needs it.

(I successfully unsubscribed in September and rejoined in October.  For
whatever reason, the listserv must like me... so far.)